The FAT Paint Company makes chalk-style paint that goes on smooth, distresses easily, and finishes with flair. Originally created by an artisanal brother-sister duo in British Columbia, Canada, FAT Paint transforms old furniture, frames, glass, metal or fabric into enviable works of upcycled art.
Available in a variety of colours and sizes.
- The classic chalk-style paint with endless possibilities
- Perfect for refinishing furniture, cabinetry, frames and home décor
- Available sizes: Sample, Pint and Quart.
- See colour palette for available colours.
FAT Wax Beeswax Polish
- The perfect finish for your FAT Paint project
- Museum quality polish; Creamy, easy to spread with a pleasant beeswax aroma
- Carnuba and beeswax polish with Natural, White or Patina finish
- Available in a 50g or 200g jar
Clear Top Coat
- A subtle sheen finish for surfaces requiring more durability
- Pearl-sheen, clear and non-yellowing finish
- Complimentary to the chalk-style painted look
- Available in 473 mL/16 US Fl. Oz.